San Diego Velo Social #2

View Interactive Map on MapMyRide.com

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Velo Social #1 completed

OK the weather and mechanical problems limited our group to the usual twosome of Gman92069 and myself but we stayed social. Tough ride today, lots of climbing for a fat old dude like me but I have to get ready for even more climbing at Levi's King Ridge Gran Fondo in October. I hesitate to say that this could become a bi-weekly ride. It is difficult without laying me out for the rest of the day so it will definately be in this summers rotation.

Here are the stats for those of you interested in that kind of stuff, we certainly didn't set any records but that was never our intention.


Garmin Connect - Activity Details for 2-21-10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Video of the week

2010 San Diego Tour de Cure Promo - Produced by Cyclefilm Productions